All done!

Uncategorized March 12, 2009

We sprayed the entire railing in only 3 hours! I highly recommend the paint sprayer attachment to anyone with an air compressor. I had attempted to do the bottom rails the week before Wren was born using a small brush to get in all the nooks and crannies but after 3 coats it was still looking splotchy and uneven which had me worried that it would be an endless task to finish off.

We are considering painting the hand rail and posts a darker color while leaving the rails white, but for now we are just happy that oak color is gone!

1. C says on March 12, 2009

Wow, that looks amazing & I'm so impressed you did it yourselves w/o getting any on your floors! Bravo! :)

2. ~Evie~ says on March 12, 2009

sprayers are AMAZING!! We did our entire house (however tiny it is) in one day. I tell everyone to invest in one – they make everything look so wonderful…. NO BRUSH MARKS!!!

3. BRAT Girl says on March 12, 2009

Looks great! I can’t believe you accomplished that in 3 hours! The white is stunning next to your gorgeous floors. :)

4. Jessica says on March 13, 2009

What a huge difference.. It looks great with those dark floors! Just wanted to let you know that I am adding you to my favorite blogs list on my new blog I started. Thanks for all of the inspiration! :)

5. Katie says on March 13, 2009

Looks great. But I’m SO confused how you sprayed the rail and didn’t get paint anywhere. I’d love to know! :)

6. Marge says on March 13, 2009

It looks amazing and so crisp against those floors! I too would LOVE to know how you protected everything from the paint?! Post pics if you can!

7. Kim says on March 13, 2009

Wow! It looks great!I’m with all the commenters – how do you keep it off everything around it?Hubs has a sprayer and I’ve never thought to use it, it would have probably made painting the dining set a LOT easier. =/

8. Rebecca says on March 14, 2009

looveee it! they look so much better..not that they looked bad before but with the white they look new and fresh!

9. Tina B says on October 8, 2011

Love the look! I have an air compressor, but I was unaware I could buy a paint attachment for it….can you give me more details? Awesome job!