Light Bright

Uncategorized April 14, 2009

We were browsing around at a local decor store yesterday and saw some amazing light fixtures. We really adore this Robert Abbey pendant

But in this Nickel finish.

It is the perfect size at 43 inches high, not including the chain.
But then on the way out of the store we saw this guy and Sean decided he preferred this one:
And now I am sitting at home browsing the website and discovered this little gem:
We will have to meet in the middle somewhere, and all 3 options are in the $1,000 price range so it will not be an immediate purchase, but now I am a little torn as to which direction to go….
What do you think would look good?

1. Lindsey says on April 15, 2009

I really like all of them. I have a feeling that the middle one may get a little “old” faster…since it is slightly trendy with the shells. The last one is saved in my inspiration folder and I am considering it for above our dining room table. Can’t wait to see what you choose!

{ Lindsey }

2. Sa-Sea Boutique says on April 15, 2009

I have been in LOVE with that last one for a while. Is that the Martha Stewart one? LOVE IT!!!!! I will look for cheaper ones like that for you. I swear I have seen one!

3. Tamstyles says on April 15, 2009

I love the one that you like…my honey and I went into LAMPS plus a few weeks back and I saw a few I liked but I have a hard time getting how much light will be delivered.

4. Melissa says on April 15, 2009

They are all three beautiful, but I think I like the first one the best just because it’s different and more unique.

5. Kari Jenkins says on April 15, 2009

Oh, I have been having a love affair with that Martha Stewart light online. If someone does find a more inexpensive version I would love to know!

6. Erin says on April 15, 2009

Where is the light going Holly? You foyer? I like them all too, I don’t think you can go wrong, but I would probably pick the first one, followed very closely by no. 3, and then no. 2, but seriously, love them all.

7. Freckles Chick says on April 16, 2009

Love the first one–so classic and timeless and perfect for your home!

(We raved about Wren’s nursery over on decorpad–it’s a post further down the page–you did an amazing job!!)

8. Mrs. Limestone says on April 16, 2009

Sorry, I missed your comment.

I like the last one for a foyer. The first one is too common for me and the third one is cool but its a little restrictive in what you can do with it. Plus I like a lot of light :)