7 Months Old

Uncategorized July 17, 2009
We cannot believe that Wren is 7 months old this weekend! She is growing like a little weed.

She has a love of daisies. They grow like crazy in the backyard and she enjoys grabbing and pulling at them.

Apparently roses are a little more delicate…

She just discovered the joy of fisher price rings and has lately spent many an hour playing, chewing and talking with them.

Happy 7 month Birthday Wren Berry~

1. Jen M says on July 17, 2009

She is so adorable! (But you knew that.) I love her frown of concentration in the last rose picture.

2. Sonja says on July 17, 2009

You know how people will tell you you're baby is the most adorable baby they've ever seen? When really they are just being nice? lol I can honestly say Wren IS the most adorable baby I've EVER seen! She's precious! & it makes me smile that she's such a happy baby!! :)

3. chachita says on July 17, 2009

Holly, congrats on such a bundle of joy, she is just beautiful and looks like she is such a happy peaceful baby.

4. Nancy says on July 17, 2009

Happy 7 months! She is so sweeet! I need a baby fix! Isn't it funny so many generations love those fp rings! Simple fun!
    ~Nancy

5. MrsKBJ says on July 18, 2009

Yay! A wren post! :) she is such a doll! 7 months is such a fun age and it just gets more and more fun each month!

6. So Not Martha says on July 18, 2009

Aw, she is so cute!!! Hey–remember when you posted about all the adorable Dr. Suess onesies you bought? I'd love to see some photos of Wren wearing them if you have any! I bet they are adorable!

7. Holly and Sean says on July 25, 2009

Hi Katie, I am on my blackberry right now so I can't link you, but search “shaggy raggy rugs” and you will find a few stores. Wren's was actually pink and I bleached it (see blog post “rug recycle” from October)

Holly

8. l.alden says on September 6, 2009

Little Wren is a beauty! She has such a sparkle of joy in her eyes and always looks delighted to be in your photos! What a happy baby (and I'm sure a happy Mommy to have such a happy baby!).