Beauty Sleep

Uncategorized September 29, 2009

I think we are nearly finished with everyone’s cold’s around here (YAY!!) but one thing that has changed is our schedules. I am not even kidding when I say that Wren sleeps until 1pm the last few days. She goes to bed around 9, wakes up to hang out for 15 minutes at 11 and is gone until 9 the next morning when we have a bowl of cereal and a couple laughs then she is back to bed. She pretty much refuses to nap much the rest of the day, but I can hardly complain about that!

Her favorite place for midday naps? Mom and Dad’s bed, of course!

Let’s just hope this trend continues!

1. Kelly says on September 29, 2009

What a beauty. There is nothing more beautiful than a sleeping baby! Love the pics! Hope the trend continues for you!

2. Jess says on September 29, 2009

Amazing pictures! I have to figure out how to use my Canon like that! She is adorable as always…wishing she would pass some of that sleeping through the night our way! :)

3. Melanie@The Old White Cottage says on September 29, 2009

I just got a chance to check your blog. First, thanks for the giveaway post!

Wren is a doll. Lucky you to have such a good sleeper. She is so sweet. ;-)

I love that grey velvet on those chairs. I just picked up a chair myself and was looking for a blue/grey velvet for them so I loved seeing how it could look. Alas, mine requires the expertise of a professional so who knows when mine will be done.

4. Jody says on September 30, 2009

totally lovin' your blog. just discovered and been following it for a few weeks now. I've started my own blog and yours was very inspiring to me.

Jody

5. a King's daughter says on September 30, 2009

She's growing so fast, Holly! Give her an Oklahoma squeeze from me and a little kiss on the cheek. She's such a doll. Hope you're getting alot done while she's napping, cause I'm craving more of your beautiful pictures!

6. Melissa Lester says on September 30, 2009

Speaking of sleep, your blog is keeping me from getting any! I discovered you through TCB tonight and seem powerless to stop myself from scrolling back and back and back through your archives. You have a beautiful blog, and that sleeping baby — heavenly!

7. Leslie G says on September 30, 2009

Gorgeous girl!
    I was going to see if you ever read Design Sponge's blog, but they are publishing a book and are looking for before and after rooms and DIY projects to publish in their book. How cool is that? I immediately thought of you and thought I'd let you know, in case you might be interested!
    http://www.designspongeonline.com- it was posted yestereday, I believe.

8. RLG says on October 1, 2009

I'm not sure I could leave that precious face alone long enough for her to get any sleep! How do you ever stop kissing that sweet girl??? I've said it before, but Wren's name suits her so perfectly. xoxo