Lemonade

cooking, inspiration July 20, 2010
I have been wanting to have a backyard tea party for a little while now, but since our landscaping is not finished (some of it is yet to even be started…) I think that might be wishful thinking for this year. But maybe Wren and I will take it out front and open up our own little lemonade stand.
Wouldn’t it be fun if it look like this one, and offered all varieties of lemonade?
We could pick some lavender and pop a sprig in each glass.

But in the event you don’t make it to our little stand here are a few drinks we can share over a some fabulous blog reading.

I hope you are enjoying some of the tastes of summer, like lemonade and fresh picked berries this year~

1. Natalie Catherine says on July 20, 2010

this post made me thirsty!! hehe. how cute! and fun! the cherry garnish is so cute.. definitely going to keep all these images in mind for our upcoming parties.. a little lemonade stand would be adorable at a 2 yr old b day party..i want to work it into the theme!

2. Carli says on July 20, 2010

Yum, is all I have to say, how beatuiful lemonade can be! Just wanted to say I'm a big fan of your work and anytime I need some inspiration I check out your blog, thanks for sharing!

3. theroses says on July 20, 2010

Never wait until the projects are done to have a party. Life's too short.
    Enjoy the lemonade stand…nothing cuter than a little kid selling lemonade at the end of their driveway!

4. Sarah says on July 21, 2010

Good old fashioned lemonade, yum! I am dying to do a lemonade stand with my two boys but the hubs things they are young. Maybe next summer. Love all the images, they made me thirsty.

5. Angie says on July 21, 2010

my mouth is watering…my kids would love that, but since we live in the sticks i doubt we would have anybody to come:(

6. Laura PARING DOWN says on July 21, 2010

So many lovely lemonade containers – wow!

My little lemonade loving self zeroed in on the lemon cupcake right away.

Thanks for the eye candy~

Cheers,
    Laura

7. Stephanie says on July 21, 2010

Seriously, my mouth is watering looking at these pictures! This is great eye candy to get anyone motivated to have some friends over for some lemonade.

8. JoLeigh says on July 21, 2010

You know what is yum? Crystal Light lemonade with slices of lemon and sliced strawberries and a few grapes. Healthy + my kids love it~!

9. Sandra says on July 21, 2010

Oh now I must make lemonade! yum ♥
    such beautiful pictures. before you know it Wren will be making lemonade.
    i've been reading you for a long time now and thought i would come out of the shadows. i think your one of the sweetest people on earth and funny too!
    I LOVE your talent on the furniture makeovers and I have learned a lot from you ♥♥♥

10. aimeewrites says on July 21, 2010

Pretty!!!

We're having a garage sale this Saturday, and our boys are doing a lemonade stand for charity. They've chosen the American Cancer Society “so kids don't get so sick anymore.” How sweet is that? I thought I'd pass along the idea. It's never too early to teach kids about giving…and it's fun!

11. *Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama says on July 22, 2010

Our journey has begun!… secretly though =)

If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog. Though I won’t be revealing who I am just yet – until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester! Just getting the word out about our new site – further explanation of all the secrecy and what we’re about on my first post now up.

I’d love for you to stop by. Exciting things going on around here!

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama