found treasure

WhiteBerry Reinvented January 10, 2011
Photobucket
We’ve only been home for a few days so we haven’t had time to fully complete any new furniture (although we have a TON in progress), but I did have a few that had yet to be photographed. So we have been having a ton of fun holding photoshoots while being snowed in over the last couple days.
Photobucket
This particular little dresser is a fun and unique little guy, although when I found him he was already painted and had seen a little wear and tear. So we just amped up the distressing ever so slightly to even it out and sealed it up!
Photobucket I love the curvy lines and bowed front. It is so fun, yet not too crazy!
Photobucket
For a whimsical touch we went with my favorite knobs from Anthro lately. Kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, maybe a tray of cookie saying “eat me” would be more appropriate sitting on top.
Photobucket

Photobucket
This little side table has been hanging out in our basement since October! It always seemed to be last in line for being photographed and depending on how much “help” Wren was giving me with the camera it just didn’t take a good photo until now.
Photobucket
Which is so important to me so that cute little details don’t get overlooked!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I am excited to share some of the unique pieces we are working on (as I type this even!), but being so enthusiastic to get started and having little experience with blogging about furniture Sean forgot to take before shots. If that is our biggest hiccup while working together you will not hear any complaints from me!

1. Allison says on January 10, 2011

Beautiful tables, Holly. I adore that little blue one. It's one of my favorite colors and I like the lines to it. You always do a fantastic job staging things. Congratulations on you and Sean working together full time!

2. Carrie says on January 11, 2011

It is so funny that you said those knobs remind you of Alice and Wonderland! I just watched that movie last night, and that was the first thing I thought when I saw the knobs. LOVE them!

3. PaperDollMN says on January 11, 2011

Cute! I'm obsessed with those keyhole knobs right now, too. AND I need to say that I love the way you styled the Be Glad ensemble. So sweet!

4. Shaunna says on January 11, 2011

Beautiful!! To both. ;-) I've missed you guys….happy to be seeing you again and glad you're doing well! -shaunna :)

5. countrycottagegirl says on January 11, 2011

Love both of your sweet tables! Gotta get some of those adorable keyhole knobs for a few projects of my own that I am working on! Great job and love your photographs!

6. Joybird says on January 11, 2011

Cute and I just bought 2 of those keyhole knobs at an Anthro clearance today. Can't wait to see where they'll end up.

7. Rebecca says on January 12, 2011

Hey guys!!! I'm so happy to hear Sean is officially joining you in your amazing business!!! You guys are the coolest couple I know! I can't wait to hear some of Sean's more technical posts too! (I'd LOVE a DIY post on installation of pot lights with your wainscotting ceiling hee hee!). Congrats you two!!!

8. Krystal Wight Armstrong says on January 13, 2011

Those really ARE so cute! I love the keyhole knobs & the shape & color (just everything) about the blue one. And I have a big thing for Alice & Wonderland…your 'eat me' cookie display would have been so clever! But upon seeing the first photo I instantly thought how perfectly suited that little dear looked with it. You've got such an eye and feel for what's just made for eachother. (Did you make the framed “Be?”) The little carved detail in the white one really is amazing, too!

9. FinsFan says on January 26, 2011

Holly…love the “Be Glad” vignette! actually..love all your whites – everything looks so fresh and clean! LOVE it :)